Friday, February 25, 2011

Going back to the vault.....


Here are some of my favorite quotes!


*My brain hatched an idea.


*My hand feels like a stuffed animal.

* Room at the Point Hilton- $130
Breakfast in Bed- $30
Goggles at the Lazy River- $6.50
Hearing your son scream
"OH MY GOSH THIS ROOM COMES WITH IT'S OWN PEN"- Priceless



*dangit Mom I think I have short loss memory terms.



*Mom why do ducks swim on those poop ponds? Don't they know how gross that is?


*Mom I could totally see you as a cheetah, just not you're face.



*I missed my mom more than Uncle Kevin she gave me birth.



*Allysa you are acting like a cyclopse, only you have two eyes.

*Mom what time of year do the piggies in Mexico give us the flu.
*You woke me from my beauty sleep.

*Mom I wish you could touch stars, because if I could I'd rearrange them and make a picture.
*I'm gonna pull out my tongue and slap you with it.

*Mom the teacher rearranged us yesterday and she sat me next to Chase, who thinks he's a.....dramatic pause....WeReWolF.








No comments:

Post a Comment