Wednesday, March 23, 2011

So this morning on the way to work (p.s. I think this may be one of my favorite times of the day as Kohl and I have some awesome conversations) we were talking about some of our fears.
He asked me "Mom what's one of the scariest things you've ever seen?" So I begin to think of scary things....and he then tells me that "birds don't count Mom".
I have a fear of birds, it's odd I realize that...but it's real. Hate them...their dirty and chirpy and eat road kill, need I say more??
Anyways back to the conversation.....after my real fear is dismissed I'm thinking about things and he says "I think sharks are scary"...I say yea I guess, maybe cause I've never really seen one in real life (behind a glass at Sea World when I was 7 doesn't count) I'm not really scared of them. I also said it's not like you see them every time when you go in the ocean....and Kohl (my special, special son) says "you do if you're a Tuba Diver". Yep that's right folks a Tuba Diver....can you picture it now??






No comments:

Post a Comment